The Civil Society Movement has six categories of membership.
Membership entitles individuals and organisations to participate in the Projects of the Movement and to initiate new Projects. Membership fees are for one year from the date of receipt of payment.
- Individuals 10 EUR
- Voluntary Membership Associations No Fee
(Associations with individual membership which receive no external funding from state or philanthropic sources)
- Funded Membership Associations 50 EUR
(Associations with individual membership which receive external funding)
- Federations of Associations 100 EUR
- Philanthropic and Aid Organisations 150 EUR
- Research Centres and Academic Institutions 200 EUR
The following categories of organisations are not eligible for membership:
- Government agencies
- For-profit suppliers of services to organisations including consultancy businesses
- Investor-owned corporations
Click here for the online Membership Form.